Circle of Security Group
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
This 8-week group focuses on helping you:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child's self esteem
- Honour the innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
What can I expect?
- This will be a confidential, interactive group comprised of short educational components and group discussions
- You will be expected to do your best to attend all 8 meetings.
- Maximum group size is 10 participants
- In order for you to participate fully, children are best to be supervised by someone else while you participate
If you have a current mental health care plan, sessions can be bulk-billed to Medicare for in-person groups (not for Zoom groups). This plan must be uploaded at the time of booking or private payment will be required.
Dates: Wednesdays from May 4th - June 22nd 2022 (8 weeks)
Time: Every Wednesday from 7:30pm - 9:00pm
Location: Zoom Video Call
Investment: $250 (total for the 8 sessions). In the event of non-attendance fees are non-refundable. No Medicare rebate applies for telehealth groups. You and your partner can attend the group together from home for the price of one participant.
NOW FULL - Please click on Book Now to be added to the wait list for this group and to be notified about future groups.